Here at Make Kit, we don't like waste either. Our MakeKit Products include:
- Re-recyclable/re-usable boxes for our kits.
- Reusing/composting ideas on instruction sheet.
- As little plastic as possible.
And here are our three most environmentally friendly craft kits:
1. Our Make Your Own Food Wraps Kit - plastic be gone! We all know the effects single-use plastic bags and plastic wrap have on our environment. Now you can safely, hygienically and naturally cover and store your food. The kit makes three eco-friendly food wraps.
2. Make your own Shampoo Bars. Shampoo bars are big news and it's easy to see why. There's no waste (or plastic), simple to make and use and they are more concentrated than traditional shampoos so they last much longer. In fact, this kit is equivalent to 3-4 bottles of liquid shampoo!
3. Make Your Own Felt Ball Air Freshener Kit. This air freshener can be used over and over again, once the scent fades, simply add a few more drops of essential oil to the felt balls and viola, smells fresh and avoids the rubbish bin.
4. Make your own Cherry Tote Bags. This super cute tote bag decorated by you, is perfect for your shopping, your library books, your groceries, your fruit and veg, your swim togs and towel, your hand bag - just about anything! Goodbye disposable single use plastic bags, replace these with your cute cherry tote.